“We’re going on a bear hunt….. Uh-uh! A snowstorm! A swirling whirling snowstorm…..”
Did you enjoy watching “We’re going on a bear hunt” by Michael Rosen TV adaptation on the TV this Christmas? It is a wonderful classic children’s picture books and I thought the TV version was beautiful! It has inspired us to get creative! Here are snow stormy ideas!
- Kitchen towel snowflake – Here is a post explaining how we made these colourful snowflakes.
- Paper snowflakes- classic activity!
- Candle wax snowflakes – we first drew a snowflake with a candle then we painted with watercolours over the top, finally sprinkling salt.
- Lollypop stick snowflake – click here to look at some lollypop stick creations.
- 3D paper snowflakes – check out this post for a great description of how to make them.
- Giant snowflake- This was our first attempt on making these giant snowflakes, they look stunning! Click here to find out how to make them.
- Snowflake art- We stuck our snowflake stickers on our paper then we painted around the edge then peeled them off to reveal a beautiful piece of art.
- Printing pipe cleaner snowflakes -Twist three pipe cleaners together fold out the bottom, dip it into paint and print onto paper, finishing off with a little glitter.
Happy snowy creating! xx