As I write this post I am reminded that life really isn’t full of smiles all the time, so many friends and family going through such hard times that are truly awful and shocking which fill me with such sadness. I guess though this is why I write this post because we need to find joy even in the smallest of things.
Here is my top ten (in no particular order!) ………..
- Husband+ burger + red wine + cheese = Smile!!!
- Being able to go with Tom on his class trip made me smile. Tom was just SO pleased to have me there! Smiling!
- We had a super busy half-term but I got to spend time with some of my favourite people, you know who you are! We went to the new Dinosaur exhibition at the Hornimans Museum, visited the Maritime and trip to the Southbank. Kids back to school for a rest!?!?
- A lovely meal out celebrating a very lovely friend’s birthday! Wonderful to have our friend Christina there from Greece too!
- Finding and watching Fawlty Towers on Netflix! I love it, makes me laugh so much, such a classic.
- My friend and I have been working on our second arts workshop which will be in March, it has been wonderful to fill places so quickly!
- Finally going to see the Chinese New Year parade in London.
- Going to see Cirque du Solei at Royal Albert Hall with my Sister. Wow, just stunning!
- Being with my nieces on their first experience of going on the underground, oh the excitement and all the questions……so cute!
- Reading! It is so lovely that Tom and I are working our way through his Roald Dahl collections, at the moment we are reading Matilda. Also this month I read “Room” Emma Donoghue, so emotional but lovely.
Look ahead to March……..
- We are looking forward to doing our second children’s arts and craft workshop!
- Easter holidays particularly as we are going away for a mini holiday! Do you get sunshine in Wales!??!
Thanks for reading, hope you found lots of smiles in February and that March is everything you hope it will be! xxx