At this time of the year everyone is looking for great things to do with the kids, so I thought I’d list some places which we have visited, which may give you ideas.
Tried and tested
- Maritime museum – Greenwich. Fantastic play area for the kids and it’s free!
- London transport museum– more information of my previous post.
- Trip on the Thames clipper
- Mudchute farm– Free, v close to the DLR station.
- Oxlea woods– we always have such a great time wandering around the woods!
- Museum of childhood– free museum, interactive and free story telling and craft sessions.
- London Zoo– quite expensive but we use our Tesco clubcard points or 241 with a train ticket.
- Science Museum– fab free museum, we love the Garden!
- National history museum– Especially good if you have a child who loves Dinosaurs!
- Southbank– we always have…
View original post 493 more words