Birthdays often leave me thoughtful- another year gone! Lots of friends and family are turning 40 this year. I have decided to think of some things I would really like to go before I am 40! Here is my list!
Go glampingWe had a great time staying in a wooden pod in West Wittering- we are total glamping converts now!
- Learn to take better photos
- Have afternoon tea at BB Bakery – I had tea and macaroons so far……… perfect!
Have brunch at Duck and WaffleWonderful experience, yummy food with amazing views. Really relaxed setting to have an amazing brunch.
- Go to an outside cinema
- Stay somewhere overlooking the sea
- Go on the street art London walking tour
- Bake a gingerbread house
- Eat in a converted toilet
- Go to a festival
Go to the Electric cinema in Notting HillWe recently watched Wonderwomen at the Electric, I really loved the cinema! Take part in #30dayswildDone! Check out my blog post.
Do you have any other ideas for me? I will let you know how I get on! xxx