When I have time, I love cooking especially recipes where you chuck all the ingredients into one pot and put it in the oven, then when you take it out it tastes delicious!
Here is a good example of this – a very simple but tasty Sausage casserole which has become a regular in our house.
- Sausages (8 best quality you can afford)
- 400g Tinned tomatoes
- 2 Carrots (sliced)
- 3 cloves of Garlic (crushed)
- 400ml of vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Paprika
(add more or less garlic and paprika depending on your taste)
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 oC
- Brown the sausage
- Add them to a casserole dish along with all the other ingredients, stir
- Place in the oven for 1 to 1 ½ hours approx.
- We normally have it with rice or mash potato. Serve and enjoy!