July has been a busy month – end of term and start of the summer holidays! Here is a monthly round up of things that have made me smile in July! Here is my top ten (in no particular order!) ………..
- We had a fantastic holiday in Centerparcs! So lovely staying in the forest, lots of smiles! Read more here.
- While we were away our very talented friend and handy man put in some new shelves for us, using reclaimed scaffolding planks! They look fab, I have enjoyed starting to put bits and pieces on them.
- Friday afternoon, Tom and I lying on the sofa watching Paddington again, precious moments!
- Summer holidays are here! Still got children to childmind but not the daily school runs and lots of fun days out! We have made a list of things we want to do this summer and we have already starting ticking them off!!
- We have taken Tom for swimming lessons for quite a while now, but after our trip to Centerparcs he really seems to have got his confidence and is doing really well! Very proud!
- Three lots of flowers filling our home!
- Watching Tom play in the new play area in the Transport museum, totally in his element! Smile!!!
- Taking three children to the Museum of childhood, listening to their excitement travelling on the train and tube, got to make you smile!
- In June I was smiling because my very special friend had adopted a little girl and this month I got to meet her! Big smile, what a beautiful little girl!
- I am going to cheat again…….. visiting the beach….. my mum’s roast dinner…. Great day out with the kids in Blackheath/Greenwich….. cuddles with my friends little 5 months baby boy…. Cupcake in Primrose bakery…. Drinks with friends…. Watching kids play at Blackheath beach while eating Salted caramel brownie….!!!
Look ahead to July…………….
- Lot’s more adventures!
- A few trips to visit family.
Thanks for reading, hope you had a great July and that August brings more sunshine and fun!